Are you having problems with your knitting?
If you add your knitting questions using the form below, you can have have them answered by an experienced knitter. I have been knitting for over forty years, so it is just not possible for you to have a problem that I haven't already experienced!
Typical questions about knitting:
- Can't understand the pattern
- Dropped a stitch - how to fix it
- My tension is all wrong
- I have to unpick and re-knit but the wool is all lumpy now
- How do I finish off the loose ends in my garment
Bear in mind that this list is by no means comprehensive and is only provided as a guide.
Whether your questions are about reading a pattern or how to actually do something, you can submit your question here and it will be answered for you as soon as possible.
Don't forget to add a photo to your submission if you can, it will help me to see what the problem is!
Please Remember the Submission Rules:
- Use proper English.
- Be polite.
- If you want me to interpret your pattern, tell me which pattern it is and type out the instructions you are having trouble with.
- Add a photo of what you have done so far so that I can see what you are grappling with.
- Don't nag or becoming demanding - remember that I am doing this as a favour to help you out - I do not owe you anything.
- Check the Answered Questions page as I might have already answered a similar question.
Submit Your Knitting Questions Here
Do you have a question about knitting? Share it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Couldn't Find What You Were Looking for?
Try searching the site using the search box below:
If you have a knitting question that you would like me to answer, do not leave it here as a facebook comment.
I do not actively monitor the conversations on facebook and will not know that you have left a message unless you specifically tag me. Please use the form on my Ask a Knitting Question page instead as I get an email notification any time someone asks a question.