Are you having problems with your knitting?
If you add your knitting questions using the form below, you can have have them answered by an experienced knitter. I have been knitting for over forty years, so it is just not possible for you to have a problem that I haven't already experienced!
Typical questions about knitting:
- Can't understand the pattern
- Dropped a stitch - how to fix it
- My tension is all wrong
- I have to unpick and re-knit but the wool is all lumpy now
- How do I finish off the loose ends in my garment
Bear in mind that this list is by no means comprehensive and is only provided as a guide.
Whether your questions are about reading a pattern or how to actually do something, you can submit your question here and it will be answered for you as soon as possible.
Don't forget to add a photo to your submission if you can, it will help me to see what the problem is!
Please Remember the Submission Rules:
- Use proper English.
- Be polite.
- If you want me to interpret your pattern, tell me which pattern it is and type out the instructions you are having trouble with.
- Add a photo of what you have done so far so that I can see what you are grappling with.
- Don't nag or becoming demanding - remember that I am doing this as a favour to help you out - I do not owe you anything.
- Check the Answered Questions page as I might have already answered a similar question.
Submit Your Knitting Questions Here
Do you have a question about knitting? Share it!
Couldn't Find What You Were Looking for?
Try searching the site using the search box below: