What kind of stitch is this?


I was wondering what kind of stitch this is?




Hi Mallory, I haven't seen this stitch before but one of my other visitors might be able to help you out.

Hopefully one of them will be able to leave a comment on this page for you and be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck...

Comments for What kind of stitch is this?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Horizontal Herringbone Stitch
by: April

Looks like a horizontal herringbone stitch.
Sl1, k1, yo, psso both the knit and yo.

If you are a visual learner or want to get a better picture of how to make this stitch:

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Answered Knitting Questions.

Couldn't Find What You Were Looking for?

Try searching the site using the search box below:

Custom Search

Please note:

If you have a knitting question that you would like me to answer, do not leave it here as a facebook comment.  

I do not actively monitor the conversations on facebook and will not know that you have left a message unless you specifically tag me.  Please use the form on my Ask a Knitting Question page instead as I get an email notification any time someone asks a question.