FYI: This site receives a small amount in commissions from affiliate links and third-party advertising.
Please note: At this time I am only able to ship hard goods to Australia & New Zealand. However, electronic or downloadable goods are available world wide.
Sorry - this section has been temporarily disabled.
Due to some unpleasant family circumstances, I currently do not have the time available to answer these questions and I am afraid I will have to temporarily stop taking any new questions. If you need answers please do check out the questions I have already answered - some one may have had the same issue - or look at the questions and answers on the open questions page.
Hopefully my family circumstances will resolve themselves reasonably quickly (and in a positive way) and I will be able to open this page up to questions again.
Thank you for your patience . . .
© Knitting Naturally | My Knitting
Are you having problems with your knitting?
If you add your knitting questions using the form below, you can have have them answered by an experienced knitter. I have been knitting for over forty years, so it is just not possible for you to have a problem that I haven't already experienced!
Typical questions about knitting:
- Can't understand the pattern
- Dropped a stitch - how to fix it
- My tension is all wrong
- I have to unpick and re-knit but the wool is all lumpy now
- How do I finish off the loose ends in my garment
Bear in mind that this list is by no means comprehensive and is only provided as a guide.
Whether your questions are about reading a pattern or how to actually do something, you can submit your question here and it will be answered for you as soon as possible.
Don't forget to add a photo to your submission if you can, it will help me to see what the problem is!
Please Remember the Submission Rules:
- Use proper English.
- Be polite.
- If you want me to interpret your pattern, tell me which pattern it is and type out the instructions you are having trouble with.
- Add a photo of what you have done so far so that I can see what you are grappling with.
- Don't nag or becoming demanding - remember that I am doing this as a favour to help you out - I do not owe you anything.
- Check the Answered Questions page as I might have already answered a similar question.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
How to knit WS? Not rated yet
Hello, my name is Karla and I have been knitting for a few years just basic plain dishcloths. I started when I quit smoking, kinda switched habits.